Monday, August 13, 2007

Shania's Super Sunday

In the weekend Ashlee came to my house to have a sleepover. We talked all night. In the morning we got dressed so we could go to the snow. On the way there we saw some wild pigs and rabbits. When we were there Ashlee, Tyrone, Mason and I had a race on the steepest hill and I won because I went on the steepest part of the hill.

When we went home I opened my window. All the water splashed in. We got all wet. There was water in the car.

When we got home we played pig hunting. Tyrone kept quiting because Mason didn't play right. After we played it we went to have a drink and something to eat. Then Ashlee and Mason had to go home.

I got a rope and I tied it to the top of the ceiling, then I climbed up on a hay stack. I swung into the ditch then I climbed back out again. I kept doing it again and again. Then I went to have tea. We had mashed potato, broccoli and chips.

2 comments:

Kath Bee said...

Sounds like a lot of fun Shania! You sure fitted a lot into your "Super Sunday"!! =D

Room 7 Brightwater School said...

I bet you had fun. From Karla.