Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Pets Day - Carly

On pets day Mum and Dad took me to school because I had my miniature garden which  was a farm and three buckets of flowers. 
When I got into class I started my sand saucer. I started in the middle and went round. 
The day passed by slowly and finally pets day came. We put our sun hats on and made our way to the back field. Mr Gibbs trained two dogs to help him round up sheep on his farm. 
When we were allowed to go and have a look round Joanna and I went to look at the huskies. We got to pat them. Next we went over to the trees where Brianna and her little dog was. It was white and fluffy. Then the person on the loud speaker announced we should go and have a look at the pet races. I can't remember who won. 
A while later it was time to go home. I went into the hall and saw that my cupcakes and sand saucer had won third place. 
It was a great pets day!   

No comments: