Friday, October 31, 2008
Today at Discovery Time all the reading groups made some marshmallow sandwiches. If you want to make some you will need a plate, a microwave oven, a packet of marshmallows and a packet of chocolate biscuits.
1.Get one biscuit
2.Put it on a plate with the chocolate facing up.
3.Get one marshmallow.
4. Put the marshmallow on the top of the biscuit.
5. Get another chocolate biscuit.
6. Make sure the chocolate is facing down.
7.Put it on top of the marshmallow.
8.Put the plate with the sandwich in the microwave oven.
9. Cook on medium high for 10 seconds.
10. Carefully take the plate out of the microwave.
11 WAIT for a couple of minutes before you eat it because food cooked in a microwave keeps cooking after you take it out.
Writing and Photo by Aleisha