Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Abby's Super Weekend

On Thursday night at 9 o'clock I went to Robyn's house. The next morning I had to have breakfast. Then I got on the motorbike to go to move the mother cows with the baby cows. Then I had to go and move the bulls across the river into a middle size paddock. On Saturday I did some lamb tailing and on Sunday we did some more lambs. Then we did some painting. Then my famliy came, Daniel said "Can we go down to the river?" and Mum said "OK". Daniel found 4 trout. I wanted to take the boxes home because I made a house in them. I gave one to Daniel and I gave the little one to Emma, and I got the middle size box.

1 comment:

KATHBEE said...

Wow Abby! That sure is a Super Weekend!! Sounds like you did such a lot - Farmer Abby!

I'd really love it if you'd read my "Just for Fun" blog and comment too if you like =)